20070506

Ministry

Ministry is making a difference in people’s lives. That is the purpose of ministry. I want my life to be significant, so I invest in the lives of other people.

Christianity is about life transformation. It is God’s purpose to transform our minds, actions, and character. His goal is to make us more like Christ. That should be our goal for those around us. We should desire to help each other become more mature in our faith, more like Christ in our character. So we minister or serve one another. We encourage one another. We teach one another. We even admonish one another. In short, we are there for each other.

When I make a difference in someone’s life, I begin a chain reaction. Let's minister together fellowship Church. I believe that impossible things will become commonplace...

No comments: