20070822

Hammered

Building is an interesting process. Tools are important. Building materials are important. Design is important. Skilled labor is important. It doesn't matter if your building a structure, a business, or The Kingdom of God, certain things are important and can't be overlooked. Ever try to frame a wall with a small hammer, cheap nails, and warped 2 x 4's---trust me it is not fun. Investing in a decent hammer, better nails, and straight lumber will save time, energy, and frustration. These thoughts come to me as I try to better myself at Kingdom building (while actually building out the new Tek-Choice). I want to abide more to bear more fruit (John 15). I'm ready to be pruned, shaped, molded, etc. into what God wants me to be. If I'm a nail in the Kingdom, I want to be a sharp, strong one. If I'm a hammer, I want to be an Estwing framing hammer. If I'm an architect, I want to be Frank Lloyd Wright. I'm so glad Jesus saves!!

No comments: