20080711

3 Months, Pain, Pleasure


It has been three months since my last post...sorry...no great excuse, just family family family. Mostly good (except for the pain part). Levi has had three months of doctor visits, surgeries, ER visits, and plain sour luck. It started with numerous ear infections, and ended with complications from his adnoid surgery landing him in the ER and losing 4 quarts of blood (he was 7 at this point...this is bad). He just had another sinus surgery on the 8th. It went well, he seems to be recovering OK, but complained tonight about his ears hurting???? Exahsting.
That explained the pains...now the pleasure. I bought an antique boat. It is a 1958 Glasspar Avalon. It was priced very low, and surprisingly runs very well. The kids love it. I love it. Jennifer wants a pontoon boat...
Church is GREAT!!! I am really diggin' Pastor Kevin Mangum. I am filling in on the praise team playing bass...really great to integrate in Worship again on Sunday A.M. Perhaps I'll blog again soon with somrthing a bit meatier...enjoy the pics!!!!


No comments: