20080902

New Challenges

Our kids attend public school. All three currently at one school. I've been put in a PTO leadership role. I feel grossly under-equipped. When people ask me why I don't teach (my under-grad. is in Music Education), I always cite my displeasure with school politics as one reason. Now I am to be actively involved? This reminds me of the time I said I would NEVER drive a station wagon (way too ugly). Within three years of saying this, we owned a 1999 Ford Taurus wagon (Barney Purple), and a 1994 Saturn Wagon AT THE SAME TIME!! The Saturn was even held together by duct tape (nice black, not silver..hahaha). The point is simple...the God I serve must have a sense of humor. I sincerely hope that my time spent serving the PTO at our school will be time well spent for my children.

No comments: