20090512

10 Years...New Challenge

It has been awhile, I'm sure you get it. I've never used this blog with the intention of getting a bunch of readers...and won't start now...I am doing it for me. I am also going to use this blog as a part of my "new challenge".

The challenge is "30 days to live" and is part of a series the is going on at The Bridge Church in Cleveland GA. For me, a big part of the challenge is actually taking my relationship with God and unboxing it and integrating into my life. This is what I am praying toward tonight...I'll post more on this later.

This year, my wife and I have hit the 10 year mark in our marriage...it seems like just a short time. I am very proud of her. Now I want to take our great marriage, great kids, and awesome life to the NEXT level...fulfilling the call that Jesus has for ALL BELIEVERS.

Perhaps I will update the look of the blog soon as well!!

No comments: